In addition to vedic lessons, the students will also be taught the following subjects:
(1) Samskritam: Students have started taking spoken samskritam classes through samskrita bharati. We will shortly prepare them for exams (sarala pareeksha) through samskrita bharati. They will also eventually prepare for chittoor exams and prak siromani/B.A exams through Madras Sanskrit College
(2) English: With the help of Sri. Ganesh Ramachandran (former national training manager, VETA), we are putting together a unique english curriculum for the vedic scholars. Sri. Shrinivasan will commence classes based on this syllabus
(3) Indian culture education: Dr. Ram Narayanan from USA teaches culture course and Dr. Radha Ramachandran teaches Bhagavad Gita chanting through Skype every weekend evening.
(4) Tamil: Our caretakers Mr. Muthuswamy and Mrs. Rajalakshmi teach students spoken tamil and thirukkural.
(5) Mathematics & Science: Local teachers from sengottai have volunteered to teach students mathematics and science on a regular basis.
(6) Hindi: We will also prepare students for hindi prachar sabha exams after they complete samskritam sarala pariksha.
(7) Computer application: We will create computer lab for the use of students in the next few years.
(8) Indian History: We will work on creating a curriculum highlighting the history of india.